Maison d'Etre

In which a girl buys her apartment and learns to decorate it from scratch.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

i thought about scraping the hallway this weekend


I've decided that I'm painting the hallway between my bedroom and the bathroom a really bright, royal blue. At least that's the color I remember buying months ago when my friends made me get the paint. I think the ceiling in that little nook is in fine shape so it doesn't have to be professionally skim-coated. Easy peasy, right? But I can't decide what color to paint the ceiling. I was set on silver, then French guy told me I should paint it bronze or gold instead because it's warmer. What do you think?

I have a decision to make, which means it'll be another month before I paint the hallway. At least.

Help me make this decision: silver or gold...or white?

Don't let Emma's butt in the picture or my real, live "Street Girls Bringing Sailors into Hotel Must Pay for Room in Advance" sign from the Norfalk Hotel in Virginia influence your decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home