Maison d'Etre

In which a girl buys her apartment and learns to decorate it from scratch.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i did something just for you...


I moved my external mouse and some papers so I could take this photo and show you my current work space. I mean, the lamp isn't staying there or anything, but look how neat it looks. And look at my cool vintage wooden file cabinet. I got that at a flea market in Park Slope about five years ago and boy am I glad. I had been coveting my friend Vanessa's legal-sized one for about ten years and thought it was time I got my own. You should see the mechanism inside this one. It's genius how it works. Maybe I'll show you sometime.

So what do you think of the, er, study? I should be able to write my novel there, shouldn't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home